There are several options for employee parking in the downtown, including:
- 10-hour and 12-hour on-street meters are available throughout the downtown. Consult the Downtown Parking Map to see locations.
- The Spring Street Municipal Parking Garage is open 7days a week, 24 hours a day and has similar rates as downtown meters.
- Maclean Street Yard offers a 12-hour Business Parking Permit based on availability (See Permits Section)
- Many employers offer parking for their employees at their individual locations and through arrangements with privately owned parking garages.
On Weekends only:
- Monument Hall parking lot can be used for employee parking on weekends.
- Princeton University allows Lot 10 and Lot 10A on William Street to be used by visitors and employees on the weekend during the hours of 6AM to Midnight.
MACLEAN STREET YARD
- A 12-hour Business Parking Permit is available for employee parking, based on availability.
- The fee is $30 per month.
- Permit applications can be obtained at the Clerks Office in Witherspoon Hall, 400 Witherspoon Street.